SPES shares activities in the following areas with Genoa University:
- logistical management of the structures
located on Campus ,
- promotion of the image of the Campus through projects and initiatives of various nature ,
- promotion of training activities through the organisation of extracurricular courses and initiatives, in collaboration with Savona institutions and academic institutions,
- research and identification of further projects to increase the reception and teaching and research potential of the Campus, in accordance with the policies and strategies of the Genoa University.
In 2013, SPES was awarded UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certification.
The Company's primary objective is the
identification of training projects aimed at increasing the
opportunities for professional integration and the acquisition
of highly specialised skills in technology, science and health
medicine. This is the approach taken by SPES at the University
Campus of Savona, in collaboration with local authorities,
academic institutions, companies and trade associations.
The Company offers through a pool of highly qualified resources:
- Residential Courses: Postgraduate University Masters, Professional specialization and refresher courses, Events and Congresses held on the University Campus or in external venues. Several classrooms equipped with the most modern teaching aids, computerized and covered by wi-fi network are able to accommodate a wide and varied audience and offer a quality service.
- Online Courses: Courses for
professional updating provided "online" accessible through
appropriate registration on electronic platforms. A simple and
intuitive interface and tutors and experts in the field will
guide the user in his learning path, through the alternation of
phases of study, remote interaction and testing.
The SPES training activity is promoted through institutional websites accessible through the links below:
SPES provides a classroom rental service, as well as everything you need for the organization of congress events.
The Company has modern classrooms
equipped for didactics equipped with:
- fixed and movable seats,
- fixed and mobile boards,
- Audio and video system,
-- projection screens,
- wired and wireless internet connection,
- provision of technical and scientific equipment (medical beds).
The location of the company headquarters inside the Campus also provides additional services for events provided in residential mode such as access to the Canteen, as well as the preparation of buffets and catering near the educational facilities. /p>
SPES is able to offer the following services through a careful and competent staff of resources specialized in the field of e-learning and advanced training:
Online ECM Training
- Consulting and design of residential and distance online courses,
- Development and provision of residential and distance online courses,
- Accreditation of ECM training events.
Vet and Higher Education
- Design of individualized training courses,
- Management and coordination of training activities for external subjects,
- Organization of conferences and scientific events with the participation of sponsors,
- e-learning research activities in the scientific and medical-health fields.